Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My puppy recently leds towards the left and just began

Customer Question

My puppy recently leds towards the left and just began walking along wall on his left. He did have a temperature that is his ear felt very warm, and was feeling very low, but he bounced back yesterday ok.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Does he tend to circle to the leg as well? Any head tilting or pressing his head into corners?

Does Sparky seem to do this after meals?

What is his temperature?

Any neck pain when you move his head up, down, right and left?

Any visible redness or discharge in the ears?

Any chance he has had access to anything toxic (ie plants, medications, chemicals, etc)? Or any chance of a head trauma?