Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog appears to be not feeling well. My husband thinks

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** my dog appears to be not feeling well. My husband thinks that he ate dcon but has no proof in his assumption.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He is usually very "up" but today, he is not. He wants to lay out side and doesn't want to eat.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think he's gotten a cold. I left him outside in 30 degree weather for a couple of hours. He is an American Eskimo and Siberian Husky mix. Long hair.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
where are you?
Expert:  Rebecca replied 11 months ago.

I am so sorry that you have waited so long. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. My name is Rebecca. There was some problem with the website that kept me from being able to respond to you until now.

How is your dog doing? Do you still need help with him?

The symptoms of Dcon would be pale or blotchy gums, bruises, internal bleeding. What are his symptoms?