Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I never had a password, so I can't give a correct one. I

Customer Question

I never had a password, so I can't give a correct one. I have entered my payment information twice. All I want is to find out how to get my dog to throw up a stuffed toy head. Please email me on what to do.***@******.***
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Altman replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you both today!

I am so sorry no one has assisted you yet, I imagine your other question was answered but you are unable to view it...

If your dog ingested this within the last few hours then you can induce vomiting with 3% hydrogen peroxide 1 tsp per ten pounds then walk around to mix it in the stomach and agitate the lining. If no vomiting within 10-15 minutes it can be repeated once only in hopes of inducing vomiting.

I hope this information is helpful, I am going to send your other question to customer service to provide a refund but please let me know any additional questions I can assist with tonight