Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog who age I am not sure what it is so here it is she is

Customer Question

my dog who age I am not sure what it is so here it is she is been throwing up about three times about a week ago and than again last Wednesday. She also get bump on her they look white. and want I take her out since she go pee alot the first time is a big one and than some little ones. She been like that since I get her 3 yrs ago. and she also has a cough like she is chocking or hacking kind of cough. And want she poos it a small round one a lot of time it is normal.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  petdrz replied 11 months ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting for a response. I recently just logged onto the site and noted that your question hasn't yet been answered. I am a licensed veterinarian with over 25 years’ experience and would be happy to work with you if you are still needing assistance.

Has she been examined by your vet yet for any of these problems?

Has she ever had a urine sample checked?

Has she ever been tested for heartworm and is she on heartworm preventative medication?

Thanks and I will respond further after you reply. There may be a slight delay while I formulate and type a thorough response or I may be offline, but if so, I will respond as soon as I am able.