Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

I'm ***** ***** and my 11 year old male Westie (otherwise in

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. I'm ***** ***** and my 11 year old male Westie (otherwise in perfect health) has developed dozens of small bumps or skin tags all over his body. This began with a couple about 6 months ago. They do not appear to be itchy for him. What are they and should we be concerned?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well the bumps are about pimple size are not discolored.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload a photo of representative skin to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see the tool box. Can I text message a pic or series of pics to you? What # ?

Yes, please contact***@******.*** who will help you. This can take up to 24 hours to reach me but I'll reply as soon as I review the pics.