Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Lump on pup
, Noticed a lump between 16 week old pup

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. lump on pup
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Noticed a lump between 16 week old pup between shoulder blades. Feels kinda like a firm padded kinda thing. I just assumed it was where his microchip is but, my partner says it's way too big. First noticed about a week after his 3rd vaccine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long is a bit?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Does it cause your wee one discomfort when you put pressure on it?

Has it increased in size since you noticed it?

Can you take a photo of this? If you can do so, this will let me see what you are seeing. To post them online, you can use the paperclip icon on the tool bar above your text box. Or if you can't see that on your computer/phone, then you can post them on any other site (ie Flickr, Photobucket, imgur, etc) and paste the web link here for me to check.