Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog got into box of chocolates now what do i do

Customer Question

my dog ***** ***** got into box of chocolates now what do i do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:

Was it milk chocolate or dark? How much was in the box (grams, ounces, etc)?

How much does he weigh?

How long ago did he have these?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Iam very disappointed in your lack of service. by the time you do all the paperwork the dog could be dead!
I don't see any difference by asking whether it was white or dark, size etc I would assume it would not matter
I got her drinking plenty of warter keepher warm when she was shivering and she has b een fasting ever since
if I had this kind of service for an emergency the dog would be dead. not happy at all and would not recommend your service
to anyone