Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a silky terrier that was 4 mos. old yesterday and

Customer Question

I have a silky terrier that was 4 mos. old yesterday and I've had her for two weeks. She has throw up 3 times this morning and looks like clear /white fo***** *****quid. I can't get her to eat. I've tried a scrambled egg in her dry food but just walks away from it. I have gotten her to drink some water. What else can I do. The vet offices where I.live are closed until Monday. I did find a pee pee pad that she had chewed the corner off. Could this have make her sick?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Deb replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr. Deb.

I'm sorry for this concern for Ioke. I recently came online and see that your question about her hasn't been answered. I'm so sorry that you've had to wait for a response, but if you still need assistance, I'd like to help if I can.

I do have a few questions to ask first, if you don't mind:

1. Can you tell me the color of her gums? Are they dry or moist?

2. Is she acting lethargic?

3. Is she keeping the water she drinks down or is she vomiting it, too?

4. Any diarrhea?

5. Any discomfort when you press on her belly?

Since it looks as if you are currently offline, there may be a delay after I receive your answers since I have to type up a response to you and I may be offline at the time you respond. But I'll get back to you as soon as I can since I'm on the computer some part of every day.

Thanks for your patience. Deb