Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

MY DOG IS TAKING E-Z MOBILITY CAN I GIVE M SOME PEPTO BISMOL

Customer Question

MY DOG IS TAKING E-Z MOBILITY CAN I GIVE HIM SOME PEPTO BISMOL FOR DIARHEA
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

In regards ***** ***** question, you can use both of these together without issue. So, that is no worry. In regards ***** ***** Pepto Bismol though, do note that dogs can have 0.5ml per pound of their weight as a total daily dose. This can then be divided into 3-4 doses over the day alongside the light diet to settle his loose stools.

All the best and happy holidays ,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

** Please remember to rate my service when you are satisfied as this is the only way I am credited for assisting you today. IF you have any lingering questions or concerns, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)