Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My dog just threw up a worm is that bad

Customer Question

My dog just threw up a worm is that bad
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He is chiwawa. Very thin worm about 2 inches long. What do i give him to get rid of worm. Dobt have alot of money to take to a vet
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian & I would like to help you with your wee one today.

Actually, this isn't a bad thing. It is just a sign that your lad has round worms and needs you to worm him. To do so, you will just want to get a good quality wormer (ie Drontal, Milbemax, Panacur) from your local pet store, vet (its over the counter as long as they have a recent weight for him + you can just pop him in for that), or even online. Again we just need to weigh him first to make sure we get the right dose for his size to clear these worms.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 11 months ago.

** Please remember to rate my service when you are satisfied as this is the only way I am credited for assisting you today. IF you have any lingering questions or concerns, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)