Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

How much bromethlin can kill a 50 lb dog
, The dog ate

Customer Question

Customer: how much bromethlin can kill a 50 lb dog
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The dog ate a very small part of a bait block which is about 3/4 square about 1 inch long.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Bruce replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I've been a veterinarian for 15 years. Thank you for your question. Do you have the packaging for this rat bait? Was it a 0.01% bromethalin concentration? Is it the ounce (28.4g) bar?