Dr Marta Lepes
Dr Marta Lepes, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Owner, practitioner, Owner at Hilo Veterinary Clinic, Inc, Vetmed Hawaii
90005502

This may sound silly, but I am a very experienced (of many

Customer Question

Hi, this may sound silly, but I am a very experienced (of many years, more than I care to count) dog trainer and have written a small ebook (60 pages with pics) and would like a second opinion of the book by a Vet, and (if deserved) possibly a review. Would you be able to provide me with someone willing to inspect my book, and what you feel would be their cost.
Please understand that the training portion of this ebook, are my methods utilizing only OC methods, therefore I am not necessarily interested in any type of review as to training procedures, just the Medical.
Thank you - Anxiously looking forward to your reply
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Marta Lepes replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is*****

I would be willing to review the medical aspects of you book without charge because I am interested that accurate information is disseminated to the public.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so much Dr. Marta, - as I explained I did get one Veterinarian opinion, but as with you I am most concerned that what I distribute is quality information, and having your opinion of accuracy, will enable me to sleep better, please feel free to check out my site at traineddogsrock.com you will note that all of my training is done utilizing nothing but positive reinforcement, and I am a stickler about only utilizing Operant Conditioning techniques, and tried my best to keep the subject light and easy to understand, -How may I forward a copy of the ebook to you?
I did pay for this on paypal took $25.00 from my account. does this get refunded?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just noticed a call feature, would you prefer that I follow that route?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dr. Marta
Are you still there?

Sorry, I am dealing with an emergency of a dog eating a whole box of chocolates. I'll be back later

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I understand, Thank you so much for responding.Tony
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dr. Marta,
I am falling asleep at the keyboard, may I please ask you to respond to my email at***@******.***
I will happily forward the ebook to whatever address you determine.
Also, as I mentioned paypal has deducted $25.00 from my account. I am more than happy to leave that as is, to be treated as a token payment for your review of my ebook.
Looking forward to your reply.
Tony
ps. As I mentioned please feel free to visit my site traineddogsrock.com

Hello Tony,

I will talk to you tomorrow about this.

You may rate me if you wish.

Thank you,

Dr Marta