Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

How to get rid of small spaghetti worms in my dogs stool

Customer Question

Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you with your wee one today.

If you are seeing spaghetti type worms, these are most likely roundworms. Therefore, to treat them, you can use a good quality wormer like Drontal, Milbemax, or Panacur. These are available over the counter at vets, pet stores, and even online. You just want to make sure to have an idea of his weight (most vet practices will let you pop your dog in for a weight for no charge) before purchasing so that you get the right dose for him and to clear these worms.

All the best,

Dr. B.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need as this is how I am credited for assisting you today.Thank you! : )

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hi Marlene,
I'm just following up on our conversation about 9 Years. How is everything going?
nekovet