Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Do you have any experience with Anal Sac Adenodocarcinoma.

Customer Question

Do you have any experience with Anal Sac Adenodocarcinoma. We had it removed it very small margins. Have you experienced any patients using Palladia for this or anything else? Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 11 months ago.

Good Morning Lori and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I have had patients that had similar cancers that the Oncologist did combine Palladia with chemotherapy with some success. Palladia has been very effective against Mast Cell Tumors. How ever, this drug is also being tested against other soft tissue sarcomas , carcinomas and Multiple myelomas.

In my mind, there are many possible uses of Palladia, Lori, and using this after removal of the Anal Gland Adenocarcinoma is a very good idea. You have nothing to lose but make sure you are working with a Veterinary Oncologist.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****