Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a border collie about a 1 1/2 years old. Pretty hyper

Customer Question

I have a border collie about a 1 1/2 years old. Pretty hyper dog. For the past two days he has been moving very slow and sleeping a lot. We ran him pretty good saturday and sunday. We had family over with their dogs, (his sisters). His breath is really bad too. He's not eating. We have another border collie and she seems fine.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 12 months ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I"m here to help you with your question about Remington.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need.

You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.

So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 12 months ago.

It appears you are not online and available to discuss your question about Lucky right now. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you. I will OPT OUT now so your question will be available to other experts when you return online.

Thank you.

Expert:  Rebecca replied 12 months ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about your Border collie. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help. It appears your first expert has left the conversation.

How is he doing now? Do you still need help with him?