Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Hi there. Thanks for the question. Let me see if I can help. Unfortunately the ingredients for this supplement are "prorietary" and so its hard to say what's in there. However, generally these supplements are very safe and besides the GI upset you have already seen, will not cause any problems. You may want to call the manufacturer and see if they have any concerns. And if nothing else, perhaps consider having a blood test done on your dog in the next day or so to check for kidney or liver issues (organs that toxic ingestions usually affect). If your pup resumes normal appetite and activity today, then you are likely fine. I hope this helps. Take care.