Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog ate a pill carvedilol an is bleeding from s mouth.

Customer Question

My dog ate a pill carvedilol an is bleeding from his mouth. Wat do I do
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Scott Nimmo replied 11 months ago.

Hello Lisa

This is just a quick note to let you know that I am locked on to your question and am working on it now.

My name is***** and I am a small animal vet with many years experience and rest assured I will do my best to answer your question to your satisfaction today. However before I can start I need a little more information to make things clearer for me so could you please answer the following :

1. How long ago did your dog swallow this drug { Minutes or hours ago } ?

2. How heavy is your dog { In pounds } and what strength was the pill { In mg } ?

You can then expect a written reply sometime within the next five to ten minutes or so.We also have the option to talk things over by telephone or via an internet service such as Skype if this is more convenient for you. Please get back to me if this is more suitable for you. { There is a small extra charge for phone calls }

Regards,

Dr Scott