Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog just ate 1/2 a bag of this: Dr. Earth Organic 5

Customer Question

My dog just ate 1/2 a bag of this: Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato, Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer Poly Bag
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- How long has it been since she ate the fertilizer?

2- How much does she weigh?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Amber is 10, full breed Labradore. I have no clue how she got it down from the high shelf it was kept. She ate the fertilizer around 5 pm yesterday afternoon. Guess I decided it wasn't too serious thus reason for my delay. She seemed fine after we realized the deed. We fed her regular dinner afterwards, then threw it all up about 2 hours afterwards, and then some. She seems to be going in and outside frequently assuming she's barfing and pooping out there. . She's sleeping good now. Been watching her all night.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Friend, I am sorry for the delay in response. I was offline by the time you came back. If you would like to continue can you give me an update on how Amber is doing? How long since the last time she vomited? Is she lethargic?

Dr. Peter

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She is fine. Thanks anyway.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Great!

You're welcome.