Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I'm thinking of adopting a 1 yr old dog (1/2 shih tsu, 1/2

Customer Question

I'm thinking of adopting a 1 yr old dog (1/2 shih tsu, 1/2 bijon). The family who has him now has a feisty 2 year old that makes him nervous- anxiety and he growls and snaps to where the owner is worried he may bite her child or a child who is visiting. He was the cutest dog and he let us pet him, but he did growl a little at us- never snapped/bit us. Can he get used to us in time? Or, should we stay clear of this dog?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr Aaron replied 1 year ago.

Hello this is Dr. Aaron,

Please let me know when you're available.

Expert:  Dr Aaron replied 1 year ago.

Are you there currently?

Expert:  Dr Aaron replied 1 year ago.

I prefer to have a conversation so that I can completely answer your questions. I am going to opt out so that another doctor can help you.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm available
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Aaron replied 1 year ago.

or we can have a discussion on this web page

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NOT happy with this service. I will never recommend it. I already paid $19 for NOTHING. And, now you want $20 more to talk with me. Ridiculous!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not going to sit by my phone all night to wait...the idea was for you to answer my questions.