Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a 2 year old cavalier. He is very hyper, and he digs

Customer Question

I have a 2 year old cavalier King Charles. He is very hyper, and he digs up big stones and then digs up the garden he is damaging his teeth and destroying the garden. I walk him ever day on beach, he chases a ball. Give him lots of attention and often a second walk so I don't know what to do any advise. He has 1/2 acre garden
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help with your question about Alfie. I'm sorry you've had to wait so long for an expert to come online to talk with you.

I'm also sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.

So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

It appears you are not online and available to discuss your question about Alfie right now. I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to have a live conversation with you. I will be going offline shortly, so I will OPT OUT of your question now so it will be available to other experts when you return online.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please can you email me your answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in Australia so time difference is hard . Please help me by sending email, thanks