Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog got hurt yesterday we think her nd leg is out of

Customer Question

My dog got hurt yesterday we think her hind leg is out of place in the socket again. She is now throwing up and if she drinks water she throws it right up.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- You gave Ibuprofen 200mg 1/4 tablet, correct?

2- How much does she weigh?

3- Is she bearing weight on the limb?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1.Yes
2. 10 lbs
3. No
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Good morning,

Friend, it has been 24 hours since you posted the question. Can you give me an update on how Sassy is doing? Is she still on ibuprofen?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I took her to a vet were I was told NEVER give a dog IB. You really done NOTHING for me and I paid 19 dollars for nothing. I am not a satisfied customer and will not recommend this siteam to anyone.
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to communicate with you, you would need to be present; you left and came back 24 hours later. Then, left again and come back now blaming me for your lack of presence. If you have any questions regarding cost you will need to speak to customer service.