Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is a lab pit mix and is 15 yoa. He has suddenly

Customer Question

my dog is a lab pit mix and is 15 yoa. He has suddenly stopped eating or showing any interest in any food. This has been going on for 3 days now. I dont have the money to run tests and pay for vet visits. He does drink water and he did go out to poop once a day and pee multiple times because he's drinking alot of water but otherwise is weak and sleeping for the majority of the day near the heater (which normally makes him hot) Please could you help?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Ann M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed, internship-trained veterinarian with 10 years experience in general medicine and emergency and critical care medicine and I would be happy to assist you. Please be patient as there may be slight delays in responses as I research your pet's issue.

I am sorry to hear about this. Any vomiting or diarrhea? Are the whites of his eyes white, or do they look yellow at all? Are his gums nice and pink, or are they pale?