Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dogs neck pulls to the left. Weakness of limbs. Not good

Customer Question

My dogs neck pulls to the left. Weakness of limbs. Not good balance. Was fine this morning. Alert and recognizes people. Wags his tail. What might be wrong ?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? When did this all start with the balance? Any history of ear infections? Any abnormal movement of the eyes noted?