How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Stacy Your Own Question
Dr. Stacy
Dr. Stacy, Veterinarian
Category: Dog Veterinary
Satisfied Customers: 1555
Experience:  10 years of experience in general practice.
21779527
Type Your Dog Veterinary Question Here...
Dr. Stacy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My dog ingested a garden cameleon - is it toxic

Customer Question

my dog ingested a garden cameleon - is it toxic
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Stacy replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 13 years. \

Cameleons are not toxic. She may have some mild stomach upset, but shouldn't have anything worse that that.

I hope that helps, but if you have additional questions please let me know. If not, please rate my answer.

Expert:  Dr. Stacy replied 1 year ago.
Hi,
I'm just following up on our conversation about Samantha. How is everything going?
Dr. Stacy