Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I am trying to find an answer here in this post. someone

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. I am trying to find an answer here in this post. someone seems to have had an issue just like ours. Our dog is constipated and drooling a lot
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: he hasn't pooped in 24 hrs and usually he goes 3 times. he is straining, crying, and just laying down and drooling
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this is Dr. Gabby. What is your dogs age and breed? Is he eating and drinking as usual today?