Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

I have a dog that has severe nausea and vomiting when

Customer Question

I have a dog that has severe nausea and vomiting when traveling. Is it safe to use zofran?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B.

Zofran is certainly an option you could safely use for Kenobi. In regards ***** ***** we would use a low dose. Specifically, we'd want to use 0.05 mg per pound of his body weight. This can be given every 12-24 hours and ideally a few hours before travel.

All the best,

Dr. B

Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to rate my answer when you are satisfied as this is how I am credited for assisting you today. IF you have any lingering questions or concerns, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek. Thank you. :)