Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog is 14 years old and ailing. She insists on lying

Customer Question

My dog is 14 years old and ailing. She insists on lying outside on cold concrete, could she be in pain?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Is Ginger on any other medications besides the prednisone and drug of leaking? How long has she had the arthritis in her legs? Has it worsened over time? When did she start lying on the cold concrete?