Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Veterinary Questions
Welcome to Justanswer! I am Dr. Altman and happy to assist you all today!Luckily their MSDS page states: "INGESTION OF SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNTS MAY CAUSE GASTROINTESTINAL IRRITATION, NAUSEA, VOMITING AND DIARRHEA "So in this situation as long as they didn't ingest the tube I would be monitoring for gi symptoms for the next 12-24 hours. As a precaution:-Pepcid (famotidine) 0.25 mg/ pound every 12 hours for a few days-Reduce their normal meals by 25% and substitute in boiled white rice which is bland yet bulkingI suspect with the amount ingested you should not see any issues at all, it looks like it is not toxic if ingested to organ function but best to take precautions tonight to minimize gi upset.I hope this information makes sense but please let me know if I can be of any further assistance tonight!
If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION (I am not compensated in any other way). Bonuses are always welcome. Thanks!
I am glad to see you were able to view my responses earlier
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you both today!
If you are satisfied with our chat please rate or accept so I may be compensated for my time. Thank you!
I am online another 15 minutes tonight if I can be of any further assistance to you this evening. I hope you are able to keep your two young ones out of trouble :)If you are satisfied I would greatly appreciate you rating on the top of your screen with the stars or typing in your rating in the chat (excellent, good, fair...)