Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

Help. Do you know why the resicort is not available any

Customer Question

Help. Do you know why the lotion resicort is not available any longer. Or where it is available. It's the only lotion that gives him relief from his skin rash.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

REsicort is available online at Amazon and other online stores. I am not clear why the pet stores are not carrying this but it may have something to do with the amount of cortisone in thsi product. This is a very good product for allergies and itching made by Virbac. Check the online stores.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****