Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

A few hours ago my dog at a 3 oz bag of beef jerky. should i

Customer Question

Customer: hi -a few hours ago my dog at a 3 oz bag of beef jerky. should i be concerned?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: my dog ate a 3 oz. bag of matador teriyaki beef jerky he seems fine but should i take him somewhere
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $19) to post your type of question to Dog Veterinary Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Hi!

I'm Dr. Jo and I'm here to help you with your question about your dog and the beef jerky.

I'm so sorry you're having this problem, but glad you're looking for the information you need. You've brought up a couple of concerns I'd like to discuss with you further.

You may join the conversation at any time by typing in what you want to say then clicking REPLY or SEND. Then we can chat back and forth until you're satisfied with the information I've provided.
So I may know we're properly connected and that you understand how the website works (including that I'll need to earn your good rating in order to receive any compensation for helping you), please type in a short response below. You may rest assured you'll have my full attention and will receive a complete response once I know you're there.
Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

It appears you are not returning online to continue this conversation. I will OPT OUT now so your question will be available to other experts if you should choose to return.

Thank you, ***** ***** of luck to your dog.