Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  25 years of experience in surgery and internal medicine.
16881297

I have a rescue dog, he was t by car has broken leg, I need

Customer Question

I have a rescue dog, he was hit by car has broken leg, I need split payments. Please help me
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Loretta replied 1 year ago.

Good Morning and welcome! I am Dr. Loretta, a licensed veterinarian and I am happy to answer your question.

I am so sorry to hear about your guy....this can become very expensive and most veterinary clinics offer Care Credit that will allow you to pay over time with very low interest rates. ASk your vet about this...they may also have other options.

Aspirin is better to use than Ibuprofen because it is safer and is dosed at 5 mg per pound every 12 hrs to reduce pain and inflammation.

Does that make sense to you?

Please let me know if you have ANY other questions. My goal is to give you 100% satisfaction and if you are not yet satisfied, please REPLY so I can clarify for you.

Sincerely, ***** *****