Dr. B.
Dr. B., Veterinarian
Experience:  Hello, I am a small animal veterinarian and am happy to discuss any concerns & questions you have on any species.
60269376

My dog inhaled second hand smoke of marijuana from my

Customer Question

My dog inhaled second hand smoke of marijuana from my brother and is off balance and seems out of it. Will he be ok? He's a Pomeranian and weighs 7 pounds
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome, I am Dr. B.

As long as he didn't eat any, he should be fine. We'd just want to move h to a well ventilated area away from the smoke. It should be somewhere quiet, dimly lit and calm. That way we can just keep him calm and let him sleep this off.

All the best,

Dr. B

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok and how long do effects stay in effect? When will it wear off? Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.

You are very welcome,

It will wear off, usually within 24 hours (less of the exposure was small). So we'd just monitor at this point.

All the best,

Dr. B