Dr. Jo
Dr. Jo, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM from Iowa State University in 1994; actively engaged in private regular and emergency practice since that time.
36050890

Ive been talking to dr jo can u transfer me back please she

Customer Question

Ive been talking to dr jo can u transfer me back please she asked me to send a picture of her nipple xx
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cant seem to send photo
Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

It's Dr. Jo.... I'm here. Looking at your photos now. Please give me a moment.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

These are excellent photos. Thank you so much!

(typing more)

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Everything in this photo looks completely normal to me. I see nothing to be alarmed about.

That being said I am required by law to advise you of the terms of service you agreed to in order to use this forum. Our exchange is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for actual medical care which requires a hands-on physical examination by a licensed veterinarian.

Regardless, I see nothing abnormal in your photos and hope that offers you some peace of mind.

Does this help to answer your question tonight?

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Please remember I am here for you and am happy to discuss your question until you are satisfied with the answer I've provided. You may return to this page at any time to review this information and/or post more. You may do so even after you've rated my response. I'll be notified of your response via email and will do my best to help you.

If you are satisfied with the information I've provided, please take a moment to rate my response. I've done my best to provide you with the most accurate, thorough and up-to-date information that is available, and your positive feedback is important to me. Without it, I receive no compensation for helping you.

If you are not satisfied, please let me know how else I may be of assistance.

Thank you for using our website.

(rating option enabled)

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

And please do remember to not only rate me here, but return to the initial thread you started and rate me there as well. Without your positive feedback, I don't receive any credit for helping you.

Thank you so much.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Are you still there?

I want to be as helpful as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using our website.

(rating option enabled)

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to ask how things are going with your dog. Please let me know how I can help you be satisfied with the information I've provided.

Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Jo replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Lola. How is everything going?
Dr. Jo