Doc Sara
Doc Sara, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a dog and cat veterinarian with a lifetime of experience in our family veterinary hospital.
23511967

I wrote yesterday that my puppy fell to floor. Answer from

Customer Question

Hi I wrote yesterday that my puppy fell to wood floor. Answer from Dr. Nimmo yesterday. Today the dog sneezed excessively in the afternoon. Is this related to fall. otherwise dog is fine
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Dr. Sara. It appears that Dr. Nimmo isn't online right now, but I was able to review your conversation with him.

If your puppy is acting normally, eating, drinking, and playing as usual, then it's likely that the sneezing is unrelated to the fall he took. Sneezing is quite common in young pups for all the same reasons we can sneeze. If it was an isolated event I'd suspect that he had some transient irritation. By all means, if he's not acting normally otherwise or that sneezing continues, please have him looked over by your vet.

What other questions can I answer for you?

~Dr. Sara

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My goal is to provide you with the most complete and accurate “five star” answer. If my answer isn’t what you were expecting, it’s incomplete, or you have more questions PLEASE REPLY to let me know what information you are looking for BEFORE giving me a negative rating! If my answer has been helpful to you, please show me by giving me a favorable rating. Thank you so much :)

Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Ziggy. How is everything going?
Doc Sara