Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My 10 Year old shitzsue is having what I would call seisures

Customer Question

My 10 Year old shitzsue is having what I would call seisures happened the first time after jumping off the bed which is to high for him to be doing he sleeps with us. This morning he was sleeping and I got up and picked him up and set him on the floor he started walking to the door and fell over to his side and stiffen up squwheeling in pain breathing heavy I just rubbed and and talked to him and he calmed down. He lying in his bed next to me mouning like his is in pain. This is the 4th time in 2 months this has happened. after a couple hours he's pretty much back to himself. any ideas ?? 3 weeks ago he had 6 teeth removed was on anti-bioidict is eating and drinking fine ???
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Any pre existing medical conditions?

2- Has he been seen by a vet for this problem?