Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My Chihuahua is old she does have a tumor like lump on her

Customer Question

my Chihuahua is old she does have a tumor like lump on her stomach but the vet said it may not be cancer she pants a lot I never paid much mind to it shes not very active an is hard to get her to go out for walks an when she does its never solid she sleeps most of the day an doesn't really move much she starting to shake a lot an her abdomine is really hard an whimpers when we pick her up I want to help her but I don't know what to do or what is wrong with her
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry to learn Mooshu is not feeling well. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is the tumor on the actual stomach or in the skin in the abdominal region?

2- Is she currently on any medications?