Dr. Peter
Dr. Peter, Veterinarian
Experience:  16 years of internal medicine, surgery, and preventive care.
25161683

I have a relatively stupid question. In the event my male

Customer Question

I have a relatively stupid question . In the event my male dog has had his testicles removed and he is over three years old they were removed when he was about 18 months old is there anyway of him still reproducing
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today.

Friend, the first 30 days after a dog is neutered he can be fertile because there could be sperm in the ducts/tubes. However, after 30 days not likely. At this stage, your dog will not be fertile if he was neutered at 18 months old and he is 3 years old now, he can not reproduce.

Please do not forget to rate my answer - I hope you found it to be excellent. If there’s more I can do, please use the reply tab and let me know. It’s my goal to provide you with excellent service." Thank you for your business and I hope to work with you again soon!