Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian
Experience:  University of California at Davis graduate veterinarian with 44 years of experience
55012488

My dogs ear is red with a little crust in places. He was

Customer Question

My dogs ear is red with a little crust in places. He was groomed yesterday. The groomer said he had a yeast infection and she applied yeast med for women with out, my knowledge, until I was called to pick him up.
What could this possible be in his ear. His ear was NOT red the night before he was taken to be be groomed.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.

Can you upload a photo of TJ's ear to our conversation? You can use the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (if that icon is visible) or you can use an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can see what you're seeing.