Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

Past 2 years, my 13 y/o English Bulldog, Emma, has had a

Customer Question

For the past 2 years, my 13 y/o English Bulldog, Emma, has had a black , crevised, elongated, growth on the back of her leg. For 2 years it remained dormant measuring 12.5mm(L)X 24.7(W). This last week it has doubled in length and the tip has become more narrow. It is in the shape of a canine tooth. It is very soft, without discharge or odor. When I examine and palpate this thing, she has no response/discomfort. I am alarmed because of the increase of size in such a SHORT time.
She is on Previcox and Tramadol. I have a 2 pics if you would like to see them.
Thank you!!
-tracy. R.N.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tracy!

Could you attach the images? It would be helpful in deciding what this mass looks like most. Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please give me a moment, I took the pics with my phone and I am having a difficult time getting them to the computer!! Unless, is there a way I could text or email them to you??? I am just so horrible with computers:(....You have my WORD, as a good Catholic girl and an RN, I will delete your #, email as soon as I send you the pics!!
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.

Oh I definitely believe you! :) Unfortunately, I am not allowed to provide contact info... You should be able to email the pictures to yourself from the phone, then open your email on the computer, save the pictures on the desktop and then attach them using a little "link" button on top of the window you're typing in...

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
K, let me try! Do I send it to Answers.com???
Expert:  Dr. Gene replied 1 year ago.

Tracy, you would send it to whatever site you used to log on. There should be a button to click on somewhere on the screen where you type your questions/responses to attach the picture....