Ola Barrett
Ola Barrett,
Experience:  Veterinarian at Lake Chatuge Animal Hospital
77721119

My dog ate some wax fruit now he want or drink s shivering

Customer Question

my dog ate some wax fruit now he want or drink his shivering
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Ola Barrett replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr RB;) My best advice to you is seek immediate care fore Copper at your regular veterinarian. It is possible that the wax fruit may either cause a gastrointestinal obstruction and/or the wax in the fruit will cause a toxicity when it is absorbed into the blood stream. Your DVM will be able to determine a possible obstruction via abdominal x-rays as well as treat any underlying secondary effects such as enteritis or poisoning from the wax. I hope this is helpful to you:)

Hello again, I hope Copper is feeling better..If my advice helped, it would be greatly appreciated if you could take the time to give my response a positive rating? This would allow me to receive compensation for my expertise and time assisting you and your pet.. Much thanks