Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My yorkie is twisting her head sideways, she doesn't want to

Customer Question

My yorkie is twisting her head sideways, she doesn't want to walk and her eyes are moving side to side rapidly
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am sorry for the delay in response. If you would like to continue can you please answer a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Can you give me an update on how your dog is doing?

There may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my replies as I type out a thorough reply for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I would of waited for your response I would have lost my dog, as it is she is hanging on and heavily sedated to prevent seasures!
Thank you but no thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Update: she had to be put to sleep because severe damage to her brain due to continuous seasures! Maybe this is a good service for other situations. Doctors and Vets should see their patients when needed
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

I am really sorry she was put to sleep. You are right, in emergency or critical conditions the best option is always going to see an ER veterinarian. I am sorry for your loss.

Dr. Peter