Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

My dog age 9 is very unsettled tonight. Keeps pacing panting

Customer Question

My dog age 9 is very unsettled tonight. Keeps pacing panting and wanting to go out. When I take her out she does nothing. She is on pro in and thyroid medication. The only time she has acted like this in the past was when we have a thunderstorm, which is not happening right now. It's 3am and plan on calling vet in the morning but am very concerned now. Nose and ears are cool and she is eating and drinking
Category: Dog Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many people can actually be on at 3am in the morning. If I have to wait till tomorrow I can go the the vet then I am needing an answer now. Or is this a fraudulent site
Expert:  Doc Sara replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry for the delay - I'm Dr. Sara. I just got online for the day and see your question. Are you still in need of help? If so, just let me know.

~Dr. Sara