Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a very active friendly mix breed dog, today I found m

Customer Question

I have a young very active friendly mix breed dog, today I found him in the pasture ,he dug a hole and was lying there in the rain. I got him in the house, he threw up bile wouldnt eat or drink anything, just lying on his bed not panting and no movement. . this is a young mix breed that is full of energy. Imagine if you had been at a party and was the life of it then you suddenly layed down on the floor expressionless and still, no temp I can feel will not eat or drink anything very little movement of his tail.this is a dog that chases balls runs constantly around the pasture . He normally runs with the pack and chases balls, now just lies there.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Rebecca replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear you are worried about Bo. My name is Rebecca. I am a veterinarian and will do my best to help.

I just came online and saw your question. How is he doing now? Do you still need help with him? He sounds very ill. If you check his gums, are they pink in color or pale?

This is an Information Request, to see if you still want help. I am sorry you did not get help from an expert sooner. Rebecca