Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

Does a Pomeranian husky has a lot of dog dander or is it

Customer Question

Does a Pomeranian husky has a lot of dog dander or is it hyperallergenic?
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you. Pomeranian husky dogs are not hypoallergenic. If they have dander then that is a sign that either the diet is not right or there are some underlying allergies.......one thing that you can try is high dose fish oil as that can resolve dander completely sometime. If you let me know how much your dog weighs I can tell you how much fish oil and what type to buy for your dog and you can try and see if that will work. I check my computer each night and will be glad to get back to you about a fish oil dose......let me know if you have any other questions....Sincerely, DRB

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.