Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My husband gave our dog her second dose of frontline too

Customer Question

my husband gave our dog her second dose of frontline too early. I gave her ,her first dose just two weeks ago. and she keeps biting the neck of our other dog, where I put her dose of frontline. She's moaning and doesn't seem herself.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Hi this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. Actually frontline can be applied every 2 weeks if needed without any toxicity at all. So if your dog is not feeling well then it is not the front-line,it is something else going on.When we have clients that have flea problems we use frontline every 2 weeks all the time. This is one of the nice things about this product. If she continues to act off, then I woudl suggest you take her in to an ER....but don't worry about the frontline. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, DRB

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you need additional assisatnce. Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Bella. How is everything going?
Dr B