Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

I have a small mix breed male dog that is only 8 months old

Customer Question

Hello, I have a small mix breed male dog that is only 8 months old and weighs approximately 15lbs. He ate about 12 cooked shrimp Friday evening with the tails attached and has been vomiting off and on since late Friday. He also had diarrhea this morning and vomited once. He doesn't seem to have an appetite or desire to drink water at this time. He doesn't have any allergic reaction signs or fever...nose feels moist.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Peter replied 1 year ago.

Welcome and thanks for asking your question. I am sorry the expert you requested is not available. My name is***** am a licensed veterinarian. I am happy to answer your question today. First I need to ask you a few questions so that I can be well informed and give you the best advice.

1- Is he lethargic?