Dr. Amanda
Dr. Amanda, Dog Veterinarian
Experience:  Associate Veterinarian
88695179

My dog has stopped eating and drinking she is eleven and I

Customer Question

My dog has stopped eating and drinking she is eleven and I month ago she had a really bad ear infection that also caused her to have a tooth infection she never really fully recovered from it. We took her to her vets today they put her on antibiotics and gave a sub fliuld treatment at the doctor office this morning . The biggest thing we noticed is she has her neck stretched out and bent funny
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** and I am sorry to hear that Abby is sick. Can you turn her head side to side without her twitching or pulling away? Can you open her mouth fully with your hands without causing her pain? How is walking? Have you seen any improvement since starting the antibiotics? Did she have a fever today at the vet?

Please let me know the answers to these questions so that I can help you and Abby.

Dr. Amanda

Kansas State University,

College of Veterinary Medicine Class of 2001

Expert:  Dr. Amanda replied 1 year ago.

How is Abby this evening? Has she eaten anything? Is she still holding her head in a funny position?

Do you have any more questions for me?

If you are satisfied with my assistance, please take a moment to use the stars at the top of the page to rate my answer so that I will be compensated for helping you today. For future questions, you can find me here: http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=88695179&FID=0

Best regards,

Dr. Amanda