Ask a Dog Vet and Get Answers to Your Dog Health Questions
Than you for your question. My name is***** I have been a small animal veterinarian for 13 years. Can you tell me about how big your dog is and about how much he ate?
Bread dough ingestion can be serious... it can cause alcohol toxicity. How serious depends on how much yeast was in the dough and how big your dog is. If the ingestion was recent then inducing vomiting is the best way to start. Ideally vomiting should be induced with apomorphine at the veterinary office. Can you take him in now?
You can also try feeding him ice chips on the way... yeast activity slows down in cold environments.