Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian
Experience:  Over 14 years of clinical veterinary experience
11664588

No Archi had no previous health problems. He was very

Customer Question

No Archi had no previous health problems. He was very energetic, 18 months old, har to contain, very loving and a ball of joy. He was a Neapolitan Mastiff. The last time I saw him at 6.30 am he'd eaten and he wanted to check things out. He was dead within an hour and a half. The local Vet said he had massive internal bleeding but also could not see any sign of impact. In addition there was no sign of any skirmish on the road - which you'd expect. He was about 50-55 kg. You wouldn't want to hit such an animal. I requested toxicological tests on his blood and I am waiting for the results.
Thanks,
Barb Richmond Smith
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Jess K replied 1 year ago.

Hello, this is Dr. Jess. I am so sorry to hear about your loss of Archi. I am not positive of your question but I am guessing you are wondering what could have caused his death?