Dr B
Dr B, Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

I have a puppy that is ten weeks old. I came home on today

Customer Question

I have a puppy that is ten weeks old. I came home on today she ate her food and drank some water she is moving around slowly she does not seem to be in any pain. I am just a little concern she is not acting like herself.
Category: Dog Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you with this. My biggest concern when I hear what you are describing is a viral infection like Parvo-virus which is very serious. Obviously there are other things to be concerned about as well like parasites and intestinal obstructions or foreign bodies. This is one that I would have to recommend you having your little puppy seen by a vet as soon as you can. Many puppy illnesses start with puppies being slower than normal and then they can get really sick quickly. The faster you get on top of it the better. I hope this helps you. Sincerely, DRB

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Please hit rate my service as that is the only way I am compensated. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.
I'm just following up on our conversation about Beanie. How is everything going?
Dr B
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 year ago.

Can I be of further service to you? Sincerely, DRB